2013年12月24日星期二

... the night before Christmas ...






'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a ring from my cell's SMS;

The stockings were tug tightly over the thigh with care,

In hopes that  sexy legs soon would appear;

The lucky girls were nestled all snug in their lover's arm,

While visions of diamond rings danced in their heads;

And me in front of my old computer, and I in my undies,

Had just settled down for a long internet chat,

When out on the screen there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the couch to see what was the matter.

Away to the Window(XT)
 I flew like a flash,

Tore open the browser and threw up the Facebook.

The LED on the breast of the new-background scene

Gave the lustre of photo-shot to objects within,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a Magical queen , and eight beautiful princesses,

With a little silver whip, so lively and quick,

I knew in a moment it must be Mistress Barbie.

More sexy than girls her crossdressers they came,

And she whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

"Now, Clara! now, Mary! now, Huinam and Fion!

On, Cindy! on Joey! on, Sadaku and Mimi!

To the top of the portrait! to the top of the Wall!

Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!"

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,

When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,

So up to the Facebook the crossdressers they flew,

With the sleigh full of dress, and Mistress too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the screen

The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.

As I drew in my head, and was turning around,

Out the screen came with a bound.

She was dressed all in black, from her hair to her toe,

And her clothes were all tarnished with sprinkles and sweat;

A bundle of sexy toys she had flung in her bag,

Ands she looked like a peddler just opening her pack.

Her eyes -- how they twinkled! her dimples how merry!

Her cheeks were like roses, her nose like a cherry!

Her droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,

And facial cream on her skin was as white as the snow;

The stump of a whip she held tight in her teeth,

And the smell of purfume it encircled her body like a wreath;

She had an angel face and  little round breasts,

That shook, when she laughed like a bowlful of jelly.

She was trim and slim, a right jolly young Tinkerbell,

And I smiled when I saw her, in spite of myself;

A wink of her eye and a twist of her hair,

Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;

She spoke not a word, but went straight to her work,

And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,

And laying her finger atop of her lips,

And giving a nod, up the screen she rose;

She sprang to her sleigh, to her team gave a whistle,

And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.

But I heard her exclaim, ere she drove out of sight,



"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."

沒有留言:

發佈留言